- June 6: either Justin+Mari or Mari+Justin; discuss Asimov The Gods Themselves
- June 20: Little Tokyo in Barkley Square
- May 14: Brandywine, 1317 Commercial
- May 30: Anton’s house, where there are two black cats
- June 6: wherever two or more of you may gather to discuss Asimov’s The Gods Themselves
According to Chris–
- November 15 : The Ranch Room at the Horseshoe Cafe
- November 29 : Cafe Akroteri : discussion of Dreamsnake, by Vonda McIntyre
- December 6 : The Beaver
- December 20 : Flatland, aka Chris and Jessica’s house : discussion of Gateway, by Frederik Pohl
- January 3 : Chihuahua’s
This week’s meeting is at Kulshan Brewing Company, 2228 James Street at Carolina (a block south of Trader Joe’s).
- September 6: Chris & Jessica, to make up for their plumbing emergency last week. Jessica previously wrote: “We’ll have a potluck. I suggest everyone bring a salad of some kind. I will be making spelt salad; it is vegetarian, gluteny, nutty, and includes dairy. Chris and I will also be providing dessert (also vegetarian, gluteny, nutty, and dairyey).”
- September 20: Mike’s Manor. Discussion: Joan Vinge’s The Snow Queen (Hugo 1981) and/or Clifford Simak’s Grotto of the Dancing Deer.
- September 34: TBD.